Day 3 - June 7, 2014 - Our First Day of Cruise!
So today we woke up early to get ready to get on the cruise! We hopped on a big bus that was filled with many people from many different places. The ride was about 20 minutes and it went by fast because there was a welcoming video. We went around the corner and we saw the boat, it was ginormous! I couldn't help but get excited just looking at it. We got in a long line for check-in. There were so many people it was crazy! We finally got on the boat and we all felt at home. We Immediately got in our bathing suits and got in the pool. We got nice refreshing drinks and decided that it was time to start the fun. Brady and I went up at the highest level to go down the crazy slide. We weren't ready for what we were about to find out. The slide was different from most slides. You don't sit to go down the slide, you step on at box and it opens up and drops you straight down. It was a lot of fun and I'm happy we decided to do it. Brady and I decided to go to "Vibe" which is the 15-18 age group. It was packed with people! They were playing games and enjoying each others company. I met a lot of fun and interesting people today and I hope I meet more. After Vibe we got ready for dinner. We were going to Cariocas and we were going to be sat with another family who turned out to be super nice (yay!). They were Christi, Zach and Weston! Weston is 15 so we talked a lot about him moving up to high school next year. The family was amazing and we talked for so long we looked around and we were the last table there. After all the good nights we are going to bed. Can't wait to see what tomorrow holds! ~Avery



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home