Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Our 2014 European Adventure



We are off to Europe! This morning we boarded Jet Blue to JFK and we are now waiting in the Delta B49 gate area for our flight to Barcelona! Ole !

We will stay in Barcelona until Saturday and then board a Disney Cruise around the Mediterranean to celebrate an epoch event- Avery and Brady turned Sweet Sixteen in April.-Joan

I'm so excited to go to Europe! The first flight was great and the one we are waiting for will hopefully be too. It's a 5 hour flight, so I'm going to get a bit restless! I hope to see Pablo Picassos art museum, one of the soccer stadiums, Monte Carlo, and I hope to learn many more things on this trip! -Brady

I have always wanted to visit Europe. This was truly  the best birthday gift I could have ever asked for. I'm excited to see the similarities and differences of cultures. The buildings, people and art will all be different from what I am used to. For now we have to get through the 5 hour flight! -Avery



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home